Garage Floor Epoxy Tulsa, Oklahoma
Are you tired of your garage being gloomy, dirty and damaged? Don’t want to use a floor coating that will only deteriorate after it is installed? Then if you are in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area, we have a flooring system for you. Our garage floor epoxy is capable of:
- Lasting Decades
- Repairing Old Concrete
- Unlimited Customization
Ready to learn more about garage floor epoxy? We have all the information you need down below!
How Long Does Garage Epoxy Take To Install?
When it comes to installing your garage floor epoxy, here is what you should expect:
- To install garage floor epoxy in a standard 2 car garage you can expect your epoxy floor coating to be ready for action in as little as 4 days!
- Depending on weather or moisture level of your concrete, the install can be delay 1-2 days
- The first day of the process is typically the preparation and installation of the actual epoxy and the following 3 days are used to allow the epoxy to fully cure
Benefits Of Using Garage Floor Epoxy
Garage floor epoxy is more than just a garage coating that can freshen up the appearance of your garage. An epoxy garage floor coating offers amazing durability and chemical resistance that won’t only protect your concrete, but also can keep you safe. While there is no such thing as a miracle flooring system, we believe that garage epoxy is the closest that we have ever come to a miracle. If you are looking to drastically improve the performance of your garage, epoxy is the answer.down below you are going to find only a few of the amazing benefits you stand to gain from using a garage floor epoxy in Tulsa:
Heres how garage epoxy can make your concrete slab more durable than ever before:
- Our high-grade garage floor epoxy is able to tolerate around 25,000 PSI and compared to the tolerance of standard concrete which is around 3,500 PSI, epoxy flooring is a huge upgrade!
- Garage epoxy is resistant to damage in the forms of heavy vehicle/foot traffic, heavy dropped items and even the usage of heavy equipment
- Our garage floor coating is even resistant to all of the harsh chemicals found in the garage
Not only can garage epoxy make your concrete stronger, but it can also keep you safer and here’s how:
- Our epoxy flooring systems can make an area that they are placed in up to 300 percent brighter without having to use more lights. Not only will this make working in the garage easier, but it will also save you money on your power bill
- Epoxy also offers amazing traction and a silica sand additive we offer can make the flooring safe to walk on even when wet!
Epoxy flooring is an eco-friendly flooring system in more ways than one and here’s how:
- Garage floor epoxies have little to no impact on the environment like hardwoods and tiles do as they are completely lab made
- Garage epoxy creates a barrier between the surface of the flooring and the concrete slab. Concrete is extremely absorbent and will leak any chemicals and other harmful moisture into the surrounding soils, but epoxy doesn’t allow this to happen
- Manufactures of epoxy are even cutting down on their carbon footprint by using clean fuel!
What most homeowners love about their epoxy garage floor is the simple maintenance, so here’s what to expect:
- There are no expensive waxes or polishes associated with maintaining your epoxy floor coating so there is no need to invest in any new equipment to clean your flooring
- The actual maintenance of your epoxy is very simple as you only need a soft bristle broom to remove all foreign materials followed up with a standard wet mop!
- Deep cleaning and pressure washing are not to be done regularly
Heres how investing in garage epoxy can help further and protect the investment you have made in your home:
- Garage floor epoxy is one of the longest lasting flooring options on the market with a service life of 20-30 years which makes it one of the cheapest flooring options in terms of lifecycle costs; almost the same as traditional concrete flooring
- Garage epoxies can even increase the value of your home by thousands of dollars
- An epoxy garage floor is even a great way to repair your concrete
The best part about using an epoxy garage floor is the wide range of customization that we are trained to perform on the flooring system such as:
- We offer a wide range of base colors to choose from and the ability to use single colored or multi-colored flakes with a wide range of color combinations and arrangements
- We are even one of the few epoxy flooring contractors in Raleigh with the ability to install metallic epoxy
- Along with these customizations, we can place emblems and logos in our epoxies!
Epoxy Flake Garage Floor
Here are the benefits of using an epoxy flake garage floor:
- Even though flaked epoxy is one of the most used epoxy floor coatings around the globe, there is no way that 2 flaked epoxy floorings will ever be exactly the same
- Even though flaked epoxies main purpose is to add flair to a bare surface, the flakes can give the epoxy flooring texture, hence making it easier to walk on when wet or soiled
- There are also dozens of different color combinations that you can use and types of flakes to make your epoxy one of a kind
Metallic Epoxy Garage Floor
Heres all you need to know about the flooring industries most exotic flooring system
- Metallic epoxy can be used to craft a finish that can look as like natural phenomena such as a sky full of clouds, lava flowing down a mountain and even waves crashing into the beach
- Even though metallic epoxy flooring is beautiful, it can take its fair share of abuse as it uses the same 100 percent solid epoxy base as an industrial epoxy flooring
- Metallic epoxy even shares the easy and carefree maintenance as our standard epoxy flooring systems