The Best Epoxy Contractor
It can be a real struggle trying to find the right people for any job, let alone when looking for a contractor for something specialized like epoxy flooring. The last thing any of us wants is to make the wrong choice and wind up with a subpar and failing floor and money down the drain as a result of a poorly performed job.
Having a new epoxy floor installed is a big commitment, of both time and money, so a lot of thought and consideration should go into finding the right epoxy contractor for you and your needs.
Here are some important points to take into consideration when choosing an epoxy contractor, which will hopefully help you in finding the right contractor for your project.
- Ask about previous clients or where you can see any commercial epoxy floors they have installed
- Ask what types of epoxy they use and why
- Ask about custom projects they have done
- Bonding protects you if the job isn’t completed or it isn’t done well
- Insurance covers liability claims if someone is hurt on your property
- Don’t be afraid to ask to see proof of insurance coverage
- Ask for a few references you can call
- If possible, ask if there are any local buildings where you can see their work installed
- Ask specifically for clients whose projects were similar to your own
- Be wary of someone who “does it all”
- A great epoxy contractor specializes in concrete work
- Be sure to ask questions about their proces